Tuesday, June 05, 2007

have bass, will travel

Sorry to everyone who has written and who I haven't responded to in the past few days! I have been traveling to Oklahoma City, sight of the International Society of Bassists convention. I will have lots to write about the competitions, the recitals, and all the great people I've met and reunited with here already.

This definitely qualifies as more basses than you can shake a stick at. Above, there's mine boarding a plane at St. Louis' Lambert Airport.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey look, they put it in bridge-side up. St. Louis must be a great airport.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only person they did that to...

viola power said...

I like how the 'haz-mat' looking truck (which is probably the fuel tanker) is ready to go, in case your bass decides to do something haz-mat-ish.