Thursday, March 22, 2007

keeping up with the Georgesons

Lately I've been reading the blog of another New World Symphony musician, bassoonist Anthony Georgeson. He shares the blog with his wife, Erin, a teacher - so they cover a wider range of experiences than a lone blogger might. They also do a lot of fun things with their blogs - pictures, videos, e-props (what is an e-prop?) which I haven't quite gotten around to lately.

Actually, I have a little bit of an inferiority complex about my blog right now. It feels like the blog world has progressed to post-impressionism, and I'm still writing isorhythmic motets. But seeing what Anthony and Erin have done, I have hope again - and even if you won't see me popping up on YouTube any time soon (at least not intentionally!), I'm not going to let the blogosphere pass me by completely!

Their blog is called a_e_georgeson's Xanga site, and I've posted a link on my sidebar as well. Enjoy!

1 comment:

@gomer1 said...

Thanks for the plug man. You are great!